Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- Congratulations to Crana College students who got a clean sweep at the North West Words Young Writer of the Year. 1… https://t.co/pKklA4HsYj about 2 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CranaCollMaths @DonegalETB Well done to everyone involved! #CranaCollege 💪🏼⭐️👍 09:02:02 PM April 20, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CranaCollMaths ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CranaCollMaths: Our @cranacollege students came 2nd tonight in the Donegal IMTA Maths Quiz held in Letterkenny and top school in @Doneg… 09:01:32 PM April 20, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @CranaCollMaths: Our third year higher level @cranacollege maths students took part in the Donegal IMTA Maths Quiz tonight in Letterken… 09:01:11 PM April 20, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Well done to our 3rd year HE students who produced an extremely high quality of work during their HE Practical Exam… https://t.co/nQzSAuJbl4 12:13:33 PM April 20, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Junior Cert practical exams begin
This week Junior Cert students began their practical exams for their Junior Cert. A couple of T.Y. students were chosen to be housekeepers during the exams. The exams were Woodwork, Music and Home Economics. Two students, … Continue reading
Inishowen Engineering Ltd. and Crana College complete their ninth successful year of the Skills @ Work Programme on the 22, April, 2016.
The Schools’ Business Partnership is delighted to announce that Inishowen Engineering Ltd. has recently concluded the ninth successful year in … Continue reading
James Loughrey who won a gold medal in the speed bounce event at the UK Sportshall Championships in Manchester last week. He also broke the UK & Irish record!
Mr Casey gave an inspiring and motivating talk to students about his journey through life and business and what he hopes to achieve if he is successful in his bid to enter the Seanad. Also pictured Anne Marie Walsh , … Continue reading