Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- RT @cranacollegeart: @CranaCollege_TY ...happy students and happy customers #nearlydone #abrakebabra ❄️⛄️❄️👩🎨❄️🎅🏽❄️🤶🏼❄️🎁❄️🎄❄️ https://t.co… about 3 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cranacollegeart: @CranaCollege_TY @cranacollege It’s beginning to look 👀 a lot like Christmas 🎄🎨👨🎨👩🎨🤶🏼🎅🏽🎀⛄️❄️🍟🍔🎄 #community #Christma… about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- ⭐️Why do students flourish at Crana College? ⭐️ Come find out at our Open Night on Thursday November 30th at 7pm. W… https://t.co/eJMve73psq about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalETB: We’ve open nights coming up in some of our schools this week & next: - @FinnValleyColl Monday 20 @ 6.30pm; - Gairmscoil Ch… 03:39:28 PM November 20, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalETB: Congratulations to our former @cranacollege student Eimear Clerkin on receiving a @ucddublin Entrance Scholar Award. Eimhea… 11:48:25 AM November 18, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Junior Cert practical exams begin
This week Junior Cert students began their practical exams for their Junior Cert. A couple of T.Y. students were chosen to be housekeepers during the exams. The exams were Woodwork, Music and Home Economics. Two students, … Continue reading
Inishowen Engineering Ltd. and Crana College complete their ninth successful year of the Skills @ Work Programme on the 22, April, 2016.
The Schools’ Business Partnership is delighted to announce that Inishowen Engineering Ltd. has recently concluded the ninth successful year in … Continue reading
James Loughrey who won a gold medal in the speed bounce event at the UK Sportshall Championships in Manchester last week. He also broke the UK & Irish record!
Mr Casey gave an inspiring and motivating talk to students about his journey through life and business and what he hopes to achieve if he is successful in his bid to enter the Seanad. Also pictured Anne Marie Walsh , … Continue reading