Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- RT @CranaCollege_TY: Check out this week's @cranacollege news @InishTimes https://t.co/dpXfNIdYQg about 23 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- An early rise for staff and students heading to the #ploughingchampionships this morning. We hope you have a great… https://t.co/6z1COaXuy7 01:00:27 PM September 21, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @cranacollegeart: @DonegalETB @cranacollege 1st Year as Artists #tasterprogramme https://t.co/ceXb42G7ko 12:11:14 PM September 21, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Inishowen and Crana College students had a fantastic day at the Student Enterprise Workshop held on the Inishowen... https://t.co/1RR7I1DTTF 03:14:42 PM September 20, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalLEO: Day 3 in beautiful #inishowen with our #studententerprise. Great business ideas from @ScoilMhuireB @cranacollege @CranaColl… 03:11:39 PM September 20, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Junior Cert practical exams begin
This week Junior Cert students began their practical exams for their Junior Cert. A couple of T.Y. students were chosen to be housekeepers during the exams. The exams were Woodwork, Music and Home Economics. Two students, … Continue reading
Inishowen Engineering Ltd. and Crana College complete their ninth successful year of the Skills @ Work Programme on the 22, April, 2016.
The Schools’ Business Partnership is delighted to announce that Inishowen Engineering Ltd. has recently concluded the ninth successful year in … Continue reading
James Loughrey who won a gold medal in the speed bounce event at the UK Sportshall Championships in Manchester last week. He also broke the UK & Irish record!
Mr Casey gave an inspiring and motivating talk to students about his journey through life and business and what he hopes to achieve if he is successful in his bid to enter the Seanad. Also pictured Anne Marie Walsh , … Continue reading