Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- Congratulations to Crana College student Darragh McBrearty and those who were elected to the Foróige National Counc… https://t.co/m4xN1C1xBU about 9 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalETB: Our school @cranacollege has also gone green for St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️🇮🇪 https://t.co/BKDttq7vPm 06:37:49 PM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Foroige Well done @DarraghMcBrear1 ⭐️👌🏼 08:22:55 AM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Foroige ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Foroige: Congratulations to those who were elected to the National Council at the recent Reference Panel meeting! #WeAreForóige https:/… 08:20:25 AM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CranaCollege_DG @DonegalETB @CranaCollegeMTM Fantastic work folks! 👌🏼 05:54:00 PM March 16, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CranaCollege_DG ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Transition Year students are holding their annual Foyle Hospice Coffee Morning in Crana College this Thursday 1st October between 10.30-12.30. Everyone is welcome to come along and sample the delicious homemade treats provided by the students whilst supporting this worthy cause.
On Wednesday the Transition Year classes celebrated their Junior Certificate results with the fifth Years. It was a nervous wait. Though the results were available on line, we waited anxiously for our tutor to arrive with those all important brown envelops. … Continue reading
Student Leadership Team 2015-2016
Head Girl: Ellen McGonigle
Head Boy: Conor Gildea.
The senior prefects:
On Monday 7th September the majority of our 1st year students along with members of staff headed for the R.O.I. V Georgia game at the Aviva Stadium. Some of the students had never been on a coach before without their Parents. … Continue reading