Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: email@example.com Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- Advice for LC Students that want to hit the ground running this academic year! 📚🎓... https://t.co/dtSFiFMQpi 04:10:46 PM September 14, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Joyous scenes here @cranacollege where our students just received their Junior Certificate results. 🎉📚🎓#Success… https://t.co/pfc7PgJKye 01:21:46 PM September 13, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Today we said good luck to our caretaker Michael McLaughlin on his retirement. We wish him a happy and healthy reti… https://t.co/LGmD2jZsGo 12:56:04 PM September 08, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- TY Class and their trip to the Aviva stadium. Unfortunately the result didn't go our way but the kids and staff had a great time! ⚽️🇮🇪 04:01:06 PM September 06, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Well done to our 5th year students who received Mentor Training last week. These mature students play a crucial... https://t.co/uOayEkD50R 04:31:03 PM September 04, 2017 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Transition Year students are holding their annual Foyle Hospice Coffee Morning in Crana College this Thursday 1st October between 10.30-12.30. Everyone is welcome to come along and sample the delicious homemade treats provided by the students whilst supporting this worthy cause.
On Wednesday the Transition Year classes celebrated their Junior Certificate results with the fifth Years. It was a nervous wait. Though the results were available on line, we waited anxiously for our tutor to arrive with those all important brown envelops. … Continue reading
Student Leadership Team 2015-2016
Head Girl: Ellen McGonigle
Head Boy: Conor Gildea.
The senior prefects:
On Monday 7th September the majority of our 1st year students along with members of staff headed for the R.O.I. V Georgia game at the Aviva Stadium. Some of the students had never been on a coach before without their Parents. … Continue reading