Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: email@example.com Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- RT @KCooleyCrana: Important decision and important date - Monday 18th December. Enrolment deadline for September 2018. https://t.co/cKfMfz… about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @waynedenner: @DonegalETB @cranacollege Great evening sharing important information really looking forward to speaking to Students tomor… about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @IrishTimes: Timeline: How to apply for college in 2018 https://t.co/U3O5FE80Cp about 10 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Enrolment deadline is Monday 18/12/17 at 4pm. We wish you the very best with this important decision. We are al… https://t.co/H5jXMFJeOi about 22 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalETB: @waynedenner Great to have you speaking in two of our schools Wayne, @AbbeyVS and @cranacollege. #eSafety #WeAreDonegalETB 02:10:50 PM December 14, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: September 2015
Transition Year students are holding their annual Foyle Hospice Coffee Morning in Crana College this Thursday 1st October between 10.30-12.30. Everyone is welcome to come along and sample the delicious homemade treats provided by the students whilst supporting this worthy cause.
On Wednesday the Transition Year classes celebrated their Junior Certificate results with the fifth Years. It was a nervous wait. Though the results were available on line, we waited anxiously for our tutor to arrive with those all important brown envelops. … Continue reading
Student Leadership Team 2015-2016
Head Girl: Ellen McGonigle
Head Boy: Conor Gildea.
The senior prefects:
On Monday 7th September the majority of our 1st year students along with members of staff headed for the R.O.I. V Georgia game at the Aviva Stadium. Some of the students had never been on a coach before without their Parents. … Continue reading