Contact UsTel: (074) 9361113 Fax:(074) 9361266 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: @cranacollege Facebook
Principal Mr Kevin Cooley/Deputy Principal Mrs Sinead Anderson
Tweets Crana College
- Congratulations to Crana College student Darragh McBrearty and those who were elected to the Foróige National Counc… https://t.co/m4xN1C1xBU about 8 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @DonegalETB: Our school @cranacollege has also gone green for St. Patrick’s Day! ☘️🇮🇪 https://t.co/BKDttq7vPm 06:37:49 PM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @Foroige Well done @DarraghMcBrear1 ⭐️👌🏼 08:22:55 AM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to Foroige ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Foroige: Congratulations to those who were elected to the National Council at the recent Reference Panel meeting! #WeAreForóige https:/… 08:20:25 AM March 17, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @CranaCollege_DG @DonegalETB @CranaCollegeMTM Fantastic work folks! 👌🏼 05:54:00 PM March 16, 2018 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to CranaCollege_DG ReplyRetweetFavorite
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Crana College Art students pictured with Ms Gill head of Art and Ms. Galbraith, Guidance Counsellor, displaying their Art work which is their contribution to the Blanket Earth Project. The students chose the theme of Forgiveness.
The aim of the … Continue reading
Sophie Collins modelling this years finalist creation in Junk Kouture. The creative team was made up of sisters Tanya & Shannon Gallagher and Sophie Collins. This is Sophie’s second year getting through to the final of this amazing competition. Well … Continue reading
Students attended a cattle farm near Toome, Co. Antrim where they learned about cattle embryo transplantation and stock sales as part of their Ag. Science course.